Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Today's Random Ass Thoughts

It sucks wanting more for someone else when they have no interest in putting forth the effort to get there...like what are you aspirations, goals, etc...I am still in training after seven months, yes seven...I can not take it anymore...I am so over this whole thing...I just need to be out...one more month to go...but then I will be required to work and after eight months of not working, its going to be tough...in good news I only have two more semesters left of grad school...PRAISE THE LORD...however the crazy in me is thinking "hmmm it wasnt that bad, maybe another degree wouldnt be that bad"...I am talking crazy...however I am working on my 5 year skelton...
 
...I'll worry about adding the meat to it as I go! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment