Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Call it Wondering, You Might Call it Obsessing…


How many times have you caught yourself obsessing over a guy or multiple guys (get’em playa,lol)…
…obsessing over ever minute detail of each interaction with that person…recalling in vivid detail moments the two of you have spent together…trying to figure out if you were witty enough, clever enough, or funny enough…
…Wondering why hasn’t he called? Why didn’t he respond to my text? Why didn’t he try to make a move on me last night? Does he like my red lipstick? Can he see the run in my stockings on my left leg? Is he capable of love and monogamy? Is that even an option? Or does he just think I am a nasty girl that swallows what’s on the menu(ROZAY!, lol)?
Getting a whiff of the cologne he wears and instantly replaying a hot steamy tryst in the sheets…obsessing if he deleted THAT picture you sent weeks ago…questioning if he calls other girls baby…consumed with thoughts of him taking other girls out…still completely stunned that he didn’t even try to make a move…
Did he notice that I changed my hair? Does he stalk my Facebook page? Did I come on too strong? Does he notice that the jeans I am wearing are two sizes smaller than the last time he saw me? Does he even like me? Or is he just saying everything  he thinks I want to hear?
Wondering…obsessing…wondering…obsessing…wondering…obsessing…
A

No comments:

Post a Comment